Brigado Crew - Symbiosis
SVT290 - Brigado Crew - Symbiosis
1. Brigado Crew feat. Jessica Zese - Calamity
2. Brigado Crew - Symbiosis
3. Brigado Crew, Ubbah - I Can't Explain
4. Brigado Crew - Radio Frequency
5. Brigado Crew, Ubbah - Rocking it
6. Brigado Crew, Far&High - 7
7. Brigado Crew, Crisstiano, Ubbah - Aerodynamic
8. Brigado Crew, Ubbah, MorethanHuman feat. Haptic - Void of Space
9. Brigado Crew - S9
10. Brigado Crew, Ubbah - Get it Now
11. Brigado Crew, Crisstiano, Ubbah - Motion
12. Brigado Crew, Ubbah feat. Thomas Gandey - Find You
13. Brigado Crew, Ubbah feat. Aves Volare - Face the Music
14. Brigado Crew, Crisstiano - Subtractive (Brigado Crew 2021 Rework)
15. Brigado Crew, Ubbah - Outer Space
16. Brigado Crew, 8kays - Robotic Destination
An ode to existence in a state of giving and taking; the Brigado Crew present their debut studio album ‘Symbiosis’. This 16 track long-player straddles genres, borders and eras to redefine collaborative modern sound.
Constantly reimagining the way they make noise, the Brigado Crew have experimented endlessly to construct this retro-super-futuristic dynamo.
Channeling the groundswell of optimism from the ‘good old days,’ the Brigado Crew work all kinds of collaborative miracles, using modern production techniques to lend the album some depth and tension.
From the live studio recordings made on original 80’s synthesizers to the myriad of feature artists, ‘Symbiosis’ takes a broad brush to the sonic palette.
The ephemerally haunted vocals of Jessica Zese soar over post-disco grooves in the opening track ‘Calamity’. The softly-focused synths of this cut are a balm to the propulsive, industrial heartbeat of the album.
Always upping the ante is Ubbah, who serves up his signature deep, dark techno vibes in many of the album’s peak-time cuts.
More than Human and Haptic embody futurism with a nod to 80’s acid rave, the alienesque vocals of Haptic floating through ‘Voids of Space,’ a cut which is just gagging to be played out on a really loud sound system.
You’ll be leaning into the cascading percussive shakedowns and diving deep into the chant-along lyrics of esteemed British producer & vocalist Thomas Gandey in ‘Find You’, a totally Shazamable cut.
Another secret weapon in your arsenal of dance-floor ready bangers is ‘Face the Music’. Featuring the anthemic vocals of Aves Volare, this cut commands movement, its tremulous basslines creating a sensation of motion that shimmers in the air.
8kays delivers a convincingly hard edge to ‘Robotic Destination’, a hot-blooded, club-focused track that gets all up in your face.
Dipping in and out of post-post-modernism, while reaching far into the great beyond, ‘Symbiosis’ ordains the Brigado Crew as the patron saints of future-forward throwbacks.